On Remembrance Sunday, 12 November 2023, the public services and wreath laying ceremonies being held across Lambeth as part of national commemorations of all of those who have died in war and conflict include:
- Albert Carr Gardens War Memorial, on the corner of the High Road and Streatham Common Northside from 10.30am
- Kennington Park War Memorial, Kennington Park with the gate to the memorial will be open for those wishing to lay a wreath from 11am
- The S.O.E Agents Monument, Lambeth Palace Road monument at the grassed area between Lambeth Palace and the River Thames from 10.30am
- Stockwell War Memorial: Remembrance Service and Wreath Laying Ceremony from 11am
- Vincennes War Memorial, Vincennes Estate, Hamilton Road, West Norwood from 3pm
- Procession of Witness from Brixton Library to Lambeth Town Hall via the African Caribbean Memorial Statue, Windrush Square, Brixton
Read more here on the Love Lambeth website.