• Norwood Forum

Lambeth Council

Contacts and information

Nuisance and environmental issues:
Contact Lambeth Council about general issues such as (click on links for direct access to the right web page):


Lambeth Council can also be contacted by phone: 020 7926 1000.

The Lambeth London borough area is divided into 25 areas called wards. Norwood Forum operates across West Norwood, Gipsy Hill and Tulse Hill. There are four wards that cover this area and more. We cover as much of the area as is feasible (clicking on each link will take you to a map of the ward):

Gipsy Hill

Knight's Hill

West Dulwich

St. Martin's

You can also find your ward by clicking here and entering your post code.

Councillors are elected every four years to serve each ward (three in Knights Hill and two in each of the other wards). Contact details and advice surgery information for each councillor can be found here. You can email or phone your local councillors; you can also write to them using: www.writetothem.com/. Include your phone number in your written correspondence if you would like to discuss your query with the councillor over the phone.

What can my councillor do for me?

  • Provide help and advice on any concerns or problems relating to council services, that you feel are important, face-to-face, in regular surgeries and follow up on the issues raised
  • Represent your community within the council and to other organisations
  • Develop links with all parts of the community
  • Support local partnerships and organisations
  • Campaign on local issues

Other representatives:
Greater London Authority: contact details for City Hall and the Mayor are here, and for the Lambeth & Southwark area Member of the London Assembly (AM): Marina Ahmad here.
Our local MP is Helen Hayes (Dulwich & West Norwood). See here for her contact and advice surgery arrangements.  Three Members of Parliament (MPs) cover the Lambeth area, and they normally hold regular advice surgeries. Details here.