Contacts and information
Nuisance and environmental issues:
Contact Lambeth Council about general issues such as (click on links for direct access to the right web page):
- Dog fouling
- Abandoned vehicles
- Rubbish, recycling, flytipping
- Flyposting or graffiti
- Anti-social behaviour or hate crime
- Report potholes and other highway repairs or phone 020 7926 9000; or for red routes and roads with red lines in Lambeth: phone 0845 305 1234 (Transport for London (TfL)).
Lambeth Council can also be contacted by phone: 020 7926 1000.
The Lambeth London borough area is divided into 21 areas called wards. Norwood Forum operates across the three wards below (clicking on each link will take you to a map of the ward):
You can also find your ward by clicking here and entering your post code.
Three councillors are elected every four years to serve each ward. Contact details and advice surgery information for each councillor can be found here.
What can my councillor do for me?
- Provide help and advice on any concerns or problems relating to council services, that you feel are important, face-to-face, in regular surgeries and follow up on the issues raised
- Represent your community within the council and to other organisations
- Develop links with all parts of the community
- Support local partnerships and organisations
- Campaign on local issues
Greater London Authority: contact details for the Mayor and the Lambeth & Southwark area Member of the London Assembly (AM) are here.
Three Members of Parliament (MPs) cover the Lambeth area, and they hold regular advice surgeries. Details here.
Eight members of the European Parliament cover London, and you may contact any one of them. Details here