The Lambeth CCG has placed the following advertisement for a lay member vacancy:
Could you help serve your local community by joining Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group’s Governing Body as a Lay Member? The role will have a specific focus on audit, conflicts of interest, governance and financial management as well as serving as Vice Chair of the Governing Body.
- Qualified and commercially aware Accountant with relevant financial and audit committee experience.
- It is desirable that you live in Lambeth or have strong connections with the borough. We welcome applications from those living in the surrounding areas with the relevant experience.
- Understand the difference between governance and management.
- Able to lead and give advice on conflicts of interest processes.
- Understanding of health and social care and an appreciation of the broad social, political and economic trends influencing them.
- Uphold the standards of conduct set out in The Nolan Principles of Public Life.
Remuneration is £13,136. The time commitment is approximately 3-4 days per month.
Applying for the role:
Candidates who feel they meet the criteria are invited to apply having first registered their CV with First Flight Non-Executive Directors www.firstflightnonexec.com/candidates/register-cv and then by using the “Apply for Role” tab for role Number 1053 and completing the application form.
Applications for this role will close on Friday, 18 May 2018.