Lambeth Council has been awarded funding by the Department of Education (DfE) to coordinate a local Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF) during Spring, Summer and Winter school holidays.
This programme will deliver free activities and healthy food for school-aged children and young people (4-16 years) eligible for and in receipt of benefit related Free School Meals (FSM).
Apply now for funding to deliver holiday provision over the Spring school holiday period as part of Lambeth's Spring of Food and Fun (4th - 14th April inc.).
Eligible organisations are:
- Registered charities
- Voluntary, community or faith organisations
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Community Interest Companies
- Social enterprises
- Parent Teacher Friends Association
Please read the Guidance Notes before completing the application form. The deadline is Friday 4 February, 2022 at 5pm.
An online workshop is to be held on Monday 31 January 10am on Zoom for all those interested in applying; this will include:
- Overview of the Lambeth's Winter of Food and Fun 2021
- Overview of the national HAF programme for 2022-2025
- Lambeth's 2022 HAF programme
- Lambeth's Spring of Food and Fun application process and grant funding
Register here for workshop.
Make your grant application here.