This week's volunteering opportunities:
- HomeStart Lambeth: to provide support, friendship and practical help to families with at least one child under five who are experiencing difficulties.
- Age UK: Phone Friends and helping the elderly
- Myatt’s Field Park Project: secretariat and minute takers
- Millennium Services: social media creators and marketing volunteers
- Brixton Neighbourhood Forum:tech support
- Brixton Windmill: winter market stewards, receptionists etc
- Lambeth Funding Network: Zoom tech help
Read more and apply here.
Also, Lambeth AgeUK are seeking MYcommunity Link Workers. This is a paid full time role and applications are required by Friday 4 December. Click here for more details on the job and how to apply.