As of today Wednesday 2 December 2020 until further notice, except for the Christmas amnesty period of 23 - 27 December 2020, the whole of London is in the High (Tier two) category. We should all follow the revised recommendations in place to keep everyone safe. For details about what you can and cannot do please see visit (https://www.gov.uk/
Lambeth Public Health advises:
"the latest data shows that Covid-19 cases remain high in Lambeth but have recently levelled off. However, hospital admissions are continuing to slowly increase , meaning the virus has spread widely reaching vulnerable people; reassuringly, cases in care homes remain few. Although there have been cases reported in schools among teachers and students, this is more a reflection of the transmission that is continuing to take place within the wider community.
In the past month, during the national lockdown, people who tested positive for Covid-19 reported visiting public settings that were still accessible such as essential shops, educational and health care settings in the days before they had the virus. This does not mean that they got the virus in these places but it is important that we all still continue to follow social distancing advice, wear face coverings and wash our hands whenever we visit public spaces to protect ourselves and others.
We have created new posters which can be shared and displayed to reminder of how we continue to keep your family and community safe. Please go to the resource hub on our website https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/
Remember - if you have Covid-19 symptoms
- (new cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell)
- book a free test immediately (www.nhs/coronavirus or call 119)
- and self-isolate at home.
- If you find it difficult to stay at home and self-isolate, contact 0333 360 3700 or email email@example.com
Go to our Lambeth council website for the latest on:
- Latest stats in the borough - https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/
- Our ‘COVID Resources Hub’ resources page for the latest update COVID-19 posters, leaflets and general information which you can download directly - https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/
- Sign up to receive an alert for when new information is published - https://public.govdelivery.
com/accounts/UKLAMBETH/ subscriber/new?topic_id= UKLAMBETH_278
With your help and support we can all help and Lambeth residents, businesses and local communities to #KeepLambethSafe"
You can find government advice for the Christmas period here.