Leisure centres in Lambeth have started a phased re-opening of services and activities, and the West Norowood Health & Leisure Centre re-opened on Monday 25 July 2020. The gym, fitness classes and swimming pool are all open; room bokkings remain suspended.
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, and staff will give the necessary guidance. To ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible, the centre management has:
- Reduced equipment within gym areas to allow for social distancing
- Relocated some fitness classes to sports hall or outdoor areas where available
- Limited the number of customers allowed within the facility at any one time
- Introduced pre-booked activity sessions for all customers
- Enhanced our cleaning regime and provided sanitising materials for members to use on equipment
- Limited changing room access with members asked to change at home when possible
Click here for further information.