Lambeth Together is an exciting new development, bringing together different organisations to work together to co-ordinate and deliver health and care services in our Borough. There will be a fully integrated care system for people who live and work in Lambeth. You can read more about their plans in the presentation on their website, which includes at slide 12 ways you can get involved now.
In brief, Lambeth Together is being developed as a collaboration between those who have a major role to play in these services and local people:
- Lambeth Council - arranges and funds care services; provider of social care services
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group - arranges and funds health care services
- Local General Practices - general practice services
- Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust - local hospital and community services
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - local mental health services
- Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - local hospital services
- Citizen and patient representatives:
We will publicise further news on this front as we see it. We will also continue to publish health events notified to us by NHS Lambeth (see the events section of our website).