Last year South London Theatre (SLT) announced that they would bring an arts festival to West Norwood and its community on returning to their Old Fire Station home. The newly restored SLT Fire Station and its theatre will be at the heart of this open-access 10 day multi-arts festival, with satellite events taking place all across West Norwood.
The festival dates are Friday 3 - Sunday 12 August 2018.
The core values of the festival are:
• to celebrate heritage
• to promote inclusivity and to bring people together
• to highlight and celebrate West Norwood and its community
• to promote well being through art and culture
• to promote local businesses
Activities and events will include:
• theatre, music, art and dance
• food, poetry and spoken word
• comedy and well being
• cinema, heritage, walks & tours
• children’s activities, workshops and free events
If you want to be a part of the festival as a venue, participant, volunteer or supporter please email the festival co-ordinator Rebecca La.